Saturday 27 February 2010

A chance for rest and repair

THIS DAY IN WW2 (27.2.40)
British volunteers leave to aid Finnish forces. Norway and Sweden refuse transit rights for foreign troops travelling to Finland.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Networking first thing then all-domestic.

TODAY'S WISDOM
Even the mightest Tsunami and all the devastation it wreaks quickly passes and its effects in time are limited.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION:
I am neither what I feel nor what I do, but I do have the power to change both.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
So you lost. But you can still play. What then is the next game?

TODAY'S ONELINER:
Show me something vague and I'll consider an action : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Day 28
GREEN DAY - The Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Singalong classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kpHmtA7LOk

TODAY'S NAME THAT TUNE:
A broken heart knows no second Spring, resigned we must be while we're parting
(Traditional, Scottish)

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Whether or not it cuts it, today I will do my very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment