Wednesday 24 February 2010

Networking follow-up

THIS DAY IN WW2 (24.2.40) In Copenhagen... A Scandinavian neutrality conference is held by the attending foreign ministers. In Rome... Germany and Italy sign a trade agreement giving the Italians an increased coal supply.

TODAY IN MY LIFE: Some networking follow-up then all-domestic

TODAY'S THOUGHT: The cause of much misery is simply misplaced attention.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION: Any old place is heaven if it's got Rock n Roll!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU: Are you doing this because you should, you could or because it fulfils your life purpose?

TODAY'S ONELINER: Sex is not the answer, it is the question - the answer is "Yes Please" : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Day 25: ROLLING STONES - It's only Rock n Roll (But I Like It): I'm having this one at my funeral! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhHODhTIvgo

TODAY'S NAME THAT TUNE: In the morning, don't say you love me, because I'll only kick you out the door, I know your name is Rita, and your perfume's smelling sweeter since when I saw you lying on the floor (1971)

TODAYS AFFIRMATION: In some way, someone will receive joy because of me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment