Friday 19 February 2010

A Night Out With The Lads!

THIS DAY IN WW2 (19.2.40) The Finnish intermediate defence line is broken in some places by Soviet tank attacks.

TODAY IN MY LIFE: Some "me" time, contemplation, housework, missus time and a very rare night out with the lads.

TODAY'S THOUGHT: Each of us is an emergent property of the Universe, a completely new creation that is more than a sum of the parts.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION: I will never experience anything new by obtaining more of what I already have.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU: At what point does your influence end?

TODAY'S ONELINER: Arthur the Chameleon was found dead from exhaustion today, lying on a tartan rug : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Day 20: CHRIS SPEDDING - Motorbikin': A common male (and the odd female) fantasy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Juz4W9yEYA

TODAY'S NAME THAT TUNE: I've been drivin' all night long my hands wet on the wheel, there's a voice in my head that drives my heel. (1973)

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION: I will let my aversions come up to me, pass right through me and then only I will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment