Sunday 28 February 2010

New Scripts to Write!

THIS DAY IN WW2 (28.2.40)
The Finns retreat from the Viipuri area. Meanwhile, Finns storm the entrenched camp of the starving 34th Moscow Tank Brigade near Kitelae, capturing 105 tanks, 200 trucks and field cars. In China, Communist troops retake Anding, near Yenan, from the Japanese.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Scripting March vidcast, podcast and blog post

TODAY'S WISDOM
Success is meaningless if you don't know who you are.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION:
When my focus is on my objective, stamina, perseverence and persistence follow.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
At what times do you feel most inspired, when good ideas flow easily

TODAY'S ONELINER:
The 69 position really sucks : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Day 28: DEEP PURPLE - Woman From Tokyo: Infectious headnoddder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f4SvEpF0vY

TODAY'S NAME THAT TUNE
I told that girl that my prospects were good
She said baby it's understood
Working for peanuts is all very fine
But I can show you a better time
(1965)

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Everything I do brings me nearer to achieving my life's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment