Sunday 21 March 2010

SUNDAY 21/03/10 - HAPPY SPRING EQUINOX! 11:40 (GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (21.3.40)
A new French government is formed headed by Paul Reynaud

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Contemplation, study, blogging

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Always be reaching for a better thought (from a Twitter post)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Deciding I've "got it" is always a bad idea. The universe usually proves me wrong within the hour.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
How will you cope the next time your raw nerves get trod on?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards - I got a full house and four people died. : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Track 49
DEF LEPPARD - Photograph
Classic early "hair metal"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ5bS3_BCDs

TRIVIA
Dogs' excellent sense of smell enables them to be trained to find almost anything. Pest extermination companies use sniffer dogs to find where bed bugs are hiding during the day, as they are almost impossible for humans to find.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Today I will understand myself better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment