Wednesday 3 March 2010

THIS DAY IN WW2 (4.3.40) Finnish forces defeat Soviet forces attacking from the east and west of Viipuri. The Soviet forces attacking from the west are attempting to cross the ice on Viipuri Bay.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Mainly domestic, some self-development

TODAY'S WISDOM
The peculiar thing about the blindingly obvious is that we usually need someone to come along at just the right time and tell it to us.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I am past the point where fear stops me doing anything I consider positive.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you choosing to be the victim and empowering others, or taking responsibility and empowering yourself

TODAY'S ONELINER
The divorce court doesn't determine who's right, only what's left : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Track 32:
KATY PERRY - I Kissed A Girl
Great song. Great singer. Great fantasy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLt5n0auPwM&feature=fvst

TRIVIA
Switzerland has it's own language, Romansch, but less than 1% of Swiss can speak it.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will blame myself for nothing that's happened but I take full responsibility for my choices today.

No comments:

Post a Comment