Thursday 22 April 2010

FRIDAY 23rd APRIL 2010 08:10(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (23.4.40)
In Norway... On the night of April 23rd the British 15th Brigade lands at Molde and Andalsnes and is soon moving forward to relieve the 148th Brigade.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
As a new domestic dynamic settles into place, some finalizations to complete.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
You have limited say in your circumstance, supreme command of your reaction

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
When someone stops hitting you, you cannot help feeling better!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Will worrying about it improve the odds?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I am not trying to show you my contempt. On the contrary, I'm trying to hide it. : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.8
ASIA - ASIA (1982)
Quality prog rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlTvWvfEMxE&feature=related

TRIVIA
In an average lifetime, you will produce 10,000 gallons of saliva

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Everything that has happened to me was essential to enable me to fulfil my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment