Thursday 29 April 2010

FRIDAY 30th APRIL 2010 07:40(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (30.4.40)
In Norway... German units which have moved up the Osterdal link with their Trondheim force at Dragset. The British and French forces in the Gudbrandsdal are fighting south of Dombas when the order to retire reaches them. The Norwegian troops in this area will be forced to surrender when their allies leave. During the night the British begin to evacuate their troops from Andalsnses.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Online stuff then all-domestic

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Pursuing your passion is not in itself selfishness, only self-discovery.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
If I really want to be my True Self, I must connect my consciousness to every part.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
If you did nothing, would you still be you?

TODAY'S ONELINER
In my house at night, odd socks have secret laisons with hair-bands, then they all creep into the cupboard upstairs and turn into coat-hangers! : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.15
BLACK SABBATH - Paranoid (1970)
Three absolute classics (Paranoid, War Pigs, Iron Man) and an excellent album overall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCdOVThsWEg

TRIVIA
Not all caves are carved by water. There are dry caves caused by acidic volcanic gases.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I am supposed to be here, and I am making a difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment