Monday 26 April 2010

MONDAY 26th APRIL 2010 13:45(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (26.4.40)
In Norway... The fighting north of Lillehammer continues; Allied forces retreat.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Clients and meetings all day..relentless! Nice problem to have though, I'd like to have it EVERY day! Well, maybe the weekend off....

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Worry is a misuse of imagination.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Life's a lot more fun filled with passion for what you do!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you moving on or still mulling over what you have left behind?

TODAY'S ONELINER
It's not the men in my life that matter, it's the life in my men! - Mae West

BLUE OYSTER CULT - Secret Treaties (1974)
This band's "Magnum Opus" - rich in depth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3NQUoT89k

TRIVIA
The single largest worldwide cause of death is malaria. The worlds most popular food per unit weight is rice.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I am the only thing in the way of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment