Monday 19 April 2010

TUESDAY 20th APRIL 2010 08:10(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (20.4.40)
In Norway... Namsos is heavily bombed by the Germans and the harbor installations, such as they are, are severely damaged. The port is ruined as a landing place. There is no natural cover from air attacks and the Germans have complete air superiority. The German forces advancing from Oslo reach the Norwegian positions at Lillehammer and Rena.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Consulting others regarding ongoing domestic crisis this morning. Client prep and follow up and final seminar preparations in the afternoon.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Excessive mourning delays the new beginning

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Beyond my feelings and circumstances is the true "me" that simply watches, observes and experiences....

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
How can you know what is best for me if you do not understand me?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Love is like the dentist - paying money for suffering on the assumption that it's doing you good : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.5
THE ALMIGHTY - SOUL DESTRUCTION
Down the line Power Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVHm8AheZR8

TRIVIA
At any one time, there are an average of 20 volcanoes erupting simultaneously.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will unhurriedly and patiently let my life experience unfold before me

No comments:

Post a Comment