Thursday 6 May 2010

THURSDAY 6th MAY 2010 15:50(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (6.5.40)
In Norway... Norwegian forces launch attacks around Roeros-Stoeren.

In Britain... The Norwegian gold reserve £33,000,000 arrives in London.

In the Vatican... The Pope tells Princess Marie-Jose, the wife of the Italian Crown Prince, that Germany is about to attack the Low Countries. The Princess informs her brother, King Leopold of Belgium.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Have networked and shopped, and after tea will blog

TODAY'S THOUGHT
The quitters never won and the winners never quit.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I can never relax in making an effort to pay attention! Whenever I do I forget myself.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is what your're doing, saying and thinking bringing wellbeing or discord?

TODAY'S ONELINER
In Memorium: Jack the tightwad is dead. Car for sale. : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.21
BODYROCKERS - BODYROCKERS (2005)
A catchy fusion of rock, dance, electro and pop.

TRIVIA
Babies under six months old can instinctively hold their breath and swim underwater. They lose this ability thereafter. There is no known reason why this ability evolved.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Today I will condemn neither myself nor others for anything unhelpful said, thought or done. I will simply notice it and refocus my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment