Monday 3 May 2010

TUESDAY 4th MAY 2010 07:35(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (4.5.40)
In Norway... British forces land at Mo, south of Narvik. Meanwhile, offshore near Narvik, the Polish destroyer Grom is attacked by German aircraft and sunk.

In Brussels... The Papal Nuncio warns King Leopold of Belgium that a German attack is imminent.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Attending a seminar on social online networking, some financial stuff to tie up, some research for PRONET and tonight attending a housewarming party of a grateful client.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Want it badly enough and you will find it...so want carefully.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Another speaks and it is my voice I hear.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
With so many conflicting voices within you, why not try giving yout attention to the kindest?

TODAY'S ONELINER
When I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it is : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.19
BLACKMORE'S NIGHT - Under a Violet Moon (1999)
Entrancing captivating folk rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIovoZtXeZE

TRIVIA
LET IT BE is the only Beatles album where Ringo Starr doesn't sing.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I am exactly what I need to be where I should be, in order to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment