Sunday 6 June 2010

SUNDAY 6th JUNE 2010 08:35(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (6.6.40)
On the Western Front... The French line along the Somme between Amiens and the coast is broken by the attacks of 15th Panzer Corps after a vigorous struggle. Rommel's 7th Panzer Division makes the largest gains. Between Amiens and Peronne, Kleist's Panzer Group is still being held, but farther inland Guderian's divisions are seizing bridgeheads over the Aisne in preliminary attacks.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Seminar prep and domestic.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
In the face of something that irritates your ego,you can be right or you can be kind.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
The "other job" is excellent for grounding. If I can subdue my "monkey mind" in this place then I can do it anywhere! Work in progress!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Can you find the positives in your situation and focus on them?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.52
GIRLSCHOOL - Demolition
The New Wave of British Heavy Metal encapsulated in thes fast and furious masterpiece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxcTEdUsx8

TRIVIA
The Southern Ocean was only formally recognized as an ocean in its own right in 2000.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
No adversity will distract me from my path my dream, my destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment