Friday 3 September 2010

SATURDAY 4th SEPTEMBER 2010 07:50(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (4.9.40)
In Romania... There are political upheavals following the recent losses of territory by the Vienna Award. King Carol gives General Antonescu full powers.

Over Britain... German effort is wasted on less vital aircraft factories. They attack a bomber factory at Weybridge.

From Washington... The United States warns the Japanese government against making aggressive moves in Indochina.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging then all domestic.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Life is NOT a problem to be fixed, but a rollercoaster ride to be experienced.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Having made a quantum leap in emotional intelligence, I have been immediately confronted with the necessity to take on the Dharmic principle of Surrender.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is life to be felt or tackled?

TODAY'S ONELINER
How come when mummy's tired, I'm the one who has to go to bed? : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
I got kinda dragged down finding dreadful songs to bitch about, so I've replaced it with a new feature of songs I like. Though predominantly rock/metal, my taste is quite eclectic so equally as often you'll find a non rock tune in this feature. The opening song would be on many people's bottom 100 list, but I think it's enjoyable singalong fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dGcYH6Fwj8
This a fun cover version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYTuHdWCCA&feature=related

TRIVIA
You can avoid jet-lag on a long haul flight by fasting and drinking water between departing and arriving.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Everything that's happening to me is essential to my success!

No comments:

Post a Comment