Thursday 21 October 2010

FRIDAY 22nd OCTOBER 2010 06:20(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (21.10.40)

Over Britain... The shortest night raid since the beginning of "The Blitz" is recorded, but a large department store is destroyed in the attack.

In Italian East Africa... South African air force planes attack Birikau for the fifth time.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
It's been a rollercoaster couple of days, doing what I do worst and best. Still contemplating it all and what it means. A quiet day for that reason but will prep a new short talk I'm booked for.
Twitter Followers = 864 (down 1)
I've noticed that when you hit a certain size you get "bot followers" which muddies the true situation, as they're programmed to follow you then unfollow you after a certain amount of time. Some of them, such as "Denim Divas" then keep re-following! I eliminate the bots as soon as I find them and the overall trend is still upward so far!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
There are no true failures, just continual experience and reaction to it.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
My emotions react not to the severity of a situation but how it resonates with my experience. I've had it emphatically confirmed to me that how I feel can be totally disproportionate to what's going on.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
Today we have a popular Alternative Rock Number
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSVTdAtNYE

TRIVIA
A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment