Thursday 28 October 2010

FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER 2010 08:20(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (29.10.40)
In the United States... The first draftees are selected by lottery from the Selective Service registrations. In New York, the first person chosen is Yuen Chong Chan.
In Britain... French General Legentilhomme arrives in London to joins the Free French forces.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Kinda confined to bedroom with son's buddies all sleeping downstairs! Quality time with missus later.
Twitter Followers = 906 (up 5)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I could end this experience any time I wished. The resons I haven't have shifted with time. First it was fear of death, then it was not wanting to hurt others, now it's because it's the only way I can be surprised.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
There are two ways to bend a man's will - either be frightening or utterly delicious.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What is the most significant thing about yourself you'd like to change?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Avoid sexist talk on a date, bitches hate that : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
When in a calmer mood, I love this smooth melodic pop number
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCc4eLOZCw4

TRIVIA
There are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 different color combinations possible on a Rubik's Cube

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I release any desperation and allow love to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment