Wednesday 13 October 2010

THURSDAY 14th OCTOBER 2010 06:25(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (14.10.40)
Over Germany... RAF bombers raid Berlin.
Over Britain... About 240 German aircraft conduct a raid on London.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Shopping and housework day!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
If all is not well then you still have stuff to do.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Feeling relentless! I will keep on doing what I do while I still can!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What inspires you?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Red meat is not bad for you. It's furry green meat that's bad for you. : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
This still my favourite version of this much-covered song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXOesI1Aw0

TRIVIA
Less famous than ENOLA GAY, the bomber that dropped the atomic bomb on Nagasaki was named BOCK'S CAR

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I know and will do what is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment