Tuesday 12 October 2010

WEDNESDAY 13th OCTOBER 2010 06:30(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (13.10.40)
In China... Nationalist Chinese artillery is secretly transported deep behind Japanese lines to shell Ichang Airfield which is a base used by for Japanese air raids on Chungking.

In the Norwegian Sea... Off the coast of Norway, during the night (October 13-14), British destroyers engage a German flotilla, sinking 2 German vessels.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Lots of discs to burn - most are VCD's for my own amusement but a re-mixed CD for a client also needs burning.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
The only thing in your way is the belief in the barrier.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
An unexpected slur on my character by an established networker unsettled me a little yesterday, and for a while I forgot myself. Perhaps that's the point - every bruising encounter makes me more robust.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you the person you would wish to meet?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Karl Marx's tomb is revealed as a Communist plot! : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
Now THIS is Rock n Roll!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ziO28JVrE&feature=channel

TRIVIA
The world's oldest established city is Damascus. Founded at least 2,000 years before Rome, it most likely originated around 3000BC

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I'm unstoppable if I just keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment