Tuesday 5 October 2010

WEDNESDAY 6th OCTOBER 2010 08:00(BST)

An equilibrium of sorts returns......

THIS DAY IN WW2 (6.10.40)
In the Mediterranean... The Italian submarine Gemma is accidentally sunk by its sister ship Tricheco.
In Romania... Antonescu assumes command of the Iron Guard, adding further strength to his position.
Over Britain... Poor weather brings a brief lull in the London Blitz. The Luftwaffe drops a few bombs near the capital.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
With both wife and son poorly, a prolonged sleep (by my standards) has worked wonders and revealed what I thought may have been a virus was just burnout. I am now ready to keep on keeping on.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Only by experiencing the full range of triumph and tragedy can fulfilment be found.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Once you have found your passion, it drives YOU onward, through every setback, illness, obstacle and even walls.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Why stop?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I love minimalism - I just can't get enough! : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
Straight pop from a successful Russian export
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGC7pYVpbEQ

TRIVIA
Traces of cocaine were found on 99% of UK bank notes in a survey in London in 2000.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
My passion drives me! I need only permit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment