Monday 15 November 2010

MONDAY 15th NOVEMBER 2010 11:20(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (15.11.1940)
In the Balkans... The Greek counteroffensives continue with especial success for the advance from western Macedonia in the area around Mount Morava.
In the Caribbean... US flying boats begin patrols from bases in Bermuda.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
We're all waiting to see if daughter's flat is ready so she can move in. All day at my Practice today, a meeting in the morning and a wellbeing class in the afternoon.
Twitter Followers = 931 (up 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Focusing on centering today. I have been surprised at how relatively scarce good teaching on this discipline is. It doesn't even get an entry in Wikipedia. Fortunately it's as simple as it is powerful so it will be at the heart of my focus today.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
He with a powerful inner focus runs off the mains while others run on batteries.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is any ending really an ending?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I tried to make a comeback but I forgot I hadn't been anywhere : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
An r'n'b song that I actually like, and she looks fab in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk

TRIVIA
Pluto is no longer considered a proper planet, but is a "Dwarf Planet" - it doesn't have an orbit clear of other objects or orbit on the same plane as real planets. The largest dwarf planet is Ceres.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will focus all my power on this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment