Monday 8 November 2010

TUESDAY 9th NOVEMBER 2010 07:55(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (9.10.10)
In the North Atlantic... The liner Empress of Japan (26,000 tons) is attacked by a German Focke-Wulf Condor but manages to reach port.
In Britain... Neville Chamberlain, the former prime minister, dies at the age of 71.
In the Mediterranean... The Gibraltar based Force H attacked Cagliari with aircraft from Ark Royal.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Saw an inspiring video yesterday by Brendon Burchard that has motivated me to finally start writing my audiobook COMPLETE EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT. I aim to have it complete by the end of the year ready to market in 2011. This morning I am working on it, I also have a client and general marketing. Home for lunch - a little "me time" and housework in the afternoon, and more "me time" in the evening - hooray!
Twitter Followers = 928 (up 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Having a really good spell at keeping in the moment - morale high, focus sharp.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Increasing knowledge makes you more frightened. Increasing wisdom makes you less frightened.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is there anything in your day that offers a smile?

TODAY'S ONELINER:
They told me to follow my dream, so I ran around naked at work : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
The greatest instrumental ever written, trust me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpS-cOBK6Q

TRIVIA
More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Today I will have a good laugh at least twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment