Thursday 2 December 2010

FRIDAY 3rd DECEMBER 2010 06:30(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (3.12.1940)
In London... The British government announces that it has placed a first order with US yards for the construction of 60 merchant ships.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
After a snow-enforced bonus family day yesterday, it's back to normal routine for everyone. A spot of laundry, some work on my book and some marketing precede the "second job".
Twitter Followers = 952 (down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I tend to measure progress by how conscious I am, which I determine by how much of my behaviour is prompted by intuition as opposed to thought or emotion. This being the case I'm on something of a roll. My intention is to have a permanently changed relationship with my thought to make it servant rather than master.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Think about your favourite song - what is it within the song that connects with you?

TODAY'S ONELINER
My girlfriend said she wanted me to be more like her Ex. So I dumped her.

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
I'm not usually attracted to the idea of going shopping with a female, but I'd happily stroll into Tesco's with this one!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobsphotographynl/5151593682/in/pool-25698784@N00

TRIVIA
Saliva expelled during a cough can reach 60mph, but propelled by a sneeze it can top 100mph

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
My heart knows better so I will listen to it carefully

No comments:

Post a Comment