Saturday 11 December 2010

SUNDAY 12th DECEMBER 2010 07:45(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (12.12.1940)
In North Africa... Wavell is not able to follow up his success as vigorously as he would have wished because 4th Indian Division is about to be withdrawn for service in the Sudan.
In Belgrade... A treaty of friendship is signed by Yugoslavian and Hungarian representatives. By this token of good relations with a German client the Yugoslavs hope to improve their own relations with Germany.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
With the roads ice-free, daughter's stuff is finally (all being well!) being shipped out to her place over lunchtime by a family friend. This should leave me a quiet afternoon, probably bookwriting, before the pace picks up on Monday. Quality marital time in the evening as usual.
Twitter Followers = 969 (up 6)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Feeling particularly pleased with my ability to separate my awareness from my emotion when calm by focus on the intuitive, and the speed at which I return to this state when emotionally triggered. Definitely making good progress right now.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
A driving intention overcomes any barrier in the same way water destroys stone - not by power but by relentless persistence.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What opportunities are available in this moment?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I feel much better, now that I've given up hope : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
You're never too old to be a Goth
*no longer available, sorry!*

TRIVIA
A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I constantly return with joy and relief to the peace within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment