Saturday 18 December 2010

SUNDAY 19th DECEMBER 2010 07:20 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (19.12.1940)
In Helsinki... Finnish President Risto Ryti takes office. His predecessor, Dr. Kallio, dies suddenly the same day.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Lots of people to contact - decision day regarding contractors, Download Festival accomodation and research regarding Silver Wedding Anniversary weekend and Summer cruise. Twitter Followers = 983 (no change)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I was less on top of my emotions than I would have liked yesterday. With the benefit of a little quiet and personal space, I see I overlooked the principle I instill in my clients - the mind doesn't calm itself by default - time must be set aside regularly to actively calm it.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Your own words are always better to use - what they lack compared to others will be more than compensated for by the heart you put into them.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What new thing will you do today?

TODAY'S ONELINER
A golddigger is a woman in pursuit of four animals - A mink in the closet, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bedroom, and an ass to pay for it all. : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
It's as if the clouds in the background were custom-made to make this the near-perfect shot.
*no longer available, sorry!*

TRIVIA
The iconic and much-imitated painting AMERICAN GOTHIC shows the faces of the artist Grant Wood's sister and dentist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gothic

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Only in the silence can I hear my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment