Wednesday 1 December 2010

TUESDAY 2nd DECEMBER 2010 07:00(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (2.12.1940)
From London... Various command changes for the Royal Navy are announced. Admiral Tovey is to succeed Admiral Forbes as Commander in Chief, Home Fleet. Forbes goes to Plymouth Command. Admiral Harwood becomes Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
We're all snowed in! A quiet morning in for everyone. If conditions improve enough we'll venture out for the shopping in the afternoon. A day of family quality time.
Twitter Followers = 953 (up 7)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
With little pressure on me in the past few days I've gone slack in personal discipline. I've no regrets as I've enjoyed it but I know sustainable peace of mind requires continual maintenance of my consciousness, so I intend to be a bit firmer with myself today.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Do you have an idea what you're here for?

TODAY'S ONELINER
All the mosquitoes prayed for enough to eat, so God sent them campers : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
The harbour widow
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davecharsley/5184911484/in/pool-73844659@N00

TRIVIA
Members of the Nazi SS had their blood type tattooed on their armpits. This became handy after World War 2 for positively identifying war criminals.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I know exactly what to do in this moment, I need only listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment