Monday 6 December 2010

TUESDAY 7th DECEMBER 2010 06:15(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (7.12.1940)
Over Germany... British RAF bombers raid Dusseldorf during the night (December 7-8).
Over Britain... There are no air raids day or night for the first 24 hour period since August 7th.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
A mixture of housework, client follow-up, bookwriting, marketing and hopefully some "me-time". Missus woke up feeling ill so I have her company for the day but it looks like she'll stay in bed for most of it. Slightly amused that I sit here in bed in the earlybright tapping away at the laptop with unconscious wife on the left and contented cat on the right. It's kinda cute!
Twitter Followers = 952 (down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Recovery time from bursts of emotion is currently very rapid. Very pleased with my own progress.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Friends and allies come and go all the time. Neither grab at those entering your circle nor grasp at those leaving it.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Would you take back a fairweather friend?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Hi! This is my answering machine. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding you. To be sure leave a message, and if I don't call back there's the proof : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
Proof that less is sometimes more.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36099007@N08/5120047008/in/pool-536840@N24

TRIVIA
An apple is 84% water and a cucumber 96% water.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
At the centre of my being I know exactly what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment