Tuesday 7 December 2010

WEDNESDAY 8th DECEMBER 2010 06:05(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (8.12.1940)
In the Balkans... The Greek forces capture Argyrocastro and Delvino.
Over Germany... British RAF bombers raid Dusseldorf during the night (December 7-8).

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Bookwriting and marketing today. An easy-paced week this week is a temptation to lose focus so I am determined to both enjoy it without squandering the time. Missus stomach has settled down so she's back to work.
Twitter Followers = 954 (up 2)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I am needing to learn to stay focused in easy-going times as well as adversity.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Gratitude for everything you already have tends to attract more things to be grateful for.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
How are you going to do it slightly differently today?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I hardly ever wear ties because I don't want to spend my life with a noose around my neck : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
Meet the delicious duo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobsphotographynl/4441092803/in/pool-gothicsoul

TRIVIA
If you put a raisin in a glass of champagne, it will keep floating to the top and sinking to the bottom.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I rejoice in the peace at the centre of my being!

No comments:

Post a Comment