Monday 31 January 2011

MONDAY 31st JANUARY 2010 09:05 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (31.1.1941)
In Berlin... After consultations with army and army group staffs the Army High Command has now prepared the first operational plans for the German invasion of the Soviet Union. The deployment plan for the forces is also ready.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
A double-postponement has given me some catching-up time to prepare a talk planned for Feb 8th, and to prepare thoroughly for a full day seeing five clients tomorrow. Still two to see today and possibly a third.

Hopefully in my absence, kitchen refurb begins today!
Twitter Followers = 1024 (down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I am keen to become super-robust (though not invincible) and can only do this by putting my focus through its paces. Working on it!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Every word has power to affect your neighbour. Wield words wisely!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you ready to take today's opportunities?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Honk if you love peace and quiet. : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 peanut butter sandwich, 3 chocolate biscuits, chicken&chips, 1 packet crisps, 2 fondant fancies - you may have noticed so far that there's a distinct lack of greens in this diet. There's a simple reason for that - I don't like them! (: D) I take multivitamin and fish oil supplements to compensate for lack of 5 a day discipline. Plenty of fibre and protein though.

TRIVIA
On average women say 7,000 words per day. Men manage just over 2000, less than a third of a woman's utterances!

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Right now I will do what is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment