Tuesday 18 January 2011

TUESDAY 18th JANUARY 2010 13:10 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (18.1.1941)
In the Mediterranean... Malta's airfields heavily bombed by Axis aircraft.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Busy day client-wise, with four sessions. With planning and follow-up, that should keep me busy! Some blogging and bookwriting inbetween.
Twitter Followers = 1019 (down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
A defeat last night rudely awakened me from the complacency that inevitably sets in after a run of success. Defeat is another "raw nerve". Space, time, focus on the next battle is the only treatment I have at this point. There are always growth points in a defeat though, and this time I was reminded that rapport cannot be taken for granted. It needs to be nurtured with every new encounter.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Even the sun shall pass.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What was your most recent important lesson?

TODAY'S ONELINER
He who laughs last thinks slowest : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
In a new feature, I have replaced flaunting my Goth fetish with a successor to my defunct DIARY OF A SLIMMER blog. With Christmas, Silver Wedding Anniversary and associated indulgences in an uninterrupted string since mid-December, the pounds have somewhat piled on. To show I'm back in control, every day you can now read what I've been consuming. Weigh-ins to follow in due course.

Yesterday I ate 2 chicken fillets and 2 Fondant Fancies

TRIVIA
Bamboo is a giant grass. Some Bamboo species can grow up to a an amazing 1 foot per day and ultimately reach 130 feet tall

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I'm winning or learning more!


No comments:

Post a Comment