Saturday 12 February 2011

SATURDAY 12th FEBRUARY 2011 08:40 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (12.2.1941)
In North Africa... General Rommel arrives in Tripoli. Nominally more important is the appointment of the new Italian Commander in Chief for Libya, General Gariboldi. Field Marshal Kesselring is in Rome as the German representative.

In the North Atlantic... The convoy SLS-64 of 19 ships is attacked by the German heavy cruiser Admiral Hipper. Seven of the ships are sunk.

In Moscow... General Zhukov is appointed Chief of the General Staff and Deputy Commissar for Defence. General Meretskov is now to lead the Red Army's training directorate.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Some contemplation and online contribution to make before the supplementary job.

Twitter Followers = 1026 (down 1)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1.76 pints = 1000mls - drying laundry on radiators yesterday.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Though nothing went wrong yesterday and I didn't behave badly, I was in a poor mood all day. I think I have been neglecting the discipline of surrender - acceptance of a circumstance contrary to your preference. I have more to learn in this discipline, so it currently has my attention.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
The teacher must continually learn more.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you learning lessons or continually and repeatedly repeating them?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I'm so conceited, when I have an orgasm I call out my own name! : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 XL bacon butty, 1 can beef stew, 5 chocolate biscuits, 1 packet crisps, 6 squares dark choc.

TRIVIA
The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I am complete in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment