Friday 25 February 2011

SATURDAY 26th FEBRUARY 2011 07:50 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (26.2.1941)
In Ankara... The British mission led by Eden and Dill continue their Middle East tour with a visit to Turkey, but they get no real response to their efforts to interest the Turks in an alliance.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
What a lightweight! I had a double-Cointreau and shared a bottle of Cava last night, and I've woken up with a hangover! : D (ooh, it hurts when I laugh!)

A rare Saturday off and I have been press-ganged into shopping! The new kitchen is now complete and missus wants to choose roller-blinds for it this morning. In the afternoon, son wants a new Spring wardrobe.

Twitter Followers = 1043 (up 3)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1.5 pints = 850mls
... just when I thought the house was drier!


TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
A sartori moment! A mildly frustrating incident during my shift on the "supplementary job" suddenly opened my eyes. My circumstances could not bring me peace, and I could not bring peace to my circumstances, but I could, 24-7 on demand bring peace to my being! I suddenly realized I was totally complete and fulfilled in myself. My connection to the Universal Source did not depend on my connection to my circumstances, these were two entirely different dimensions of connection.

I had some time ago reached the end of seeking. Unlooked for, the end of needing has suddenly arrived. Only one goal remains - the end of all attachment. To experience that while still in mortal form will be amazing!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
While you live you have something to offer.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What is your life for?

TODAY'S ONELINER
So its not home sweet home! Adjust! : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 peanut butter/jam sandwich, 7 spicy chicken wings, 4 bars chocolate, 1 packet crisps, 1 chicken thigh.

TRIVIA
The only river that flows both north and south of the equator is the Congo. It crosses the equator twice.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Discovery Awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment