Monday 21 March 2011

MONDAY 21st MARCH 2011 07:55 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (21.3.1941)
In East Africa... Troops of the 11th African Division attack Italian positions in the Marda Pass west of Jijiga. After some resistance the Italians fall back despite the strength of their positions.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
For the first time in a few months, I'm blogging from the office as I've a networking 1-2-1 at 9am. Thereafter it's clients, prep and follow-up all day.

Twitter Followers = 1074 (down 1)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1/2 pint = 300 mls

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Regarding intention, I have found it best to focus on the desired "bottom line" feeling, rather than the circumstance you think would deliver it. I desire to experience continual inner peace, and I'm not really bothered how it gets delivered.
This is therefore the centre of my focus.

I have also concluded that one's dark side, just like one's inherent goodness, is fundamentally a part of my life experience, and the goal is not to eliminate it, which I don't believe possible, but rather to manage it. Perhaps controversially, I believe there are certain circumstances where it is essential ensure to ensure the long-term highest good, in the same way the part played by Gollum in the Lord of The Rings was essential to the final outcome.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Life is an experience, not a task.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Which is better, safety or fulfilment?

TODAY'S ONELINER
You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
2 buttered petits-pain, 2 choc biscuits, 2 choc bars, burger/egg/chips, 3 fondant fancies, 1 packet crisps, 1 Crunchie

TRIVIA
Thomas Edison's first major invention was the quadruplex telegraph. Unlike other telegraphs at the time, it could send four messages at the same time over one wire.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Everything will unfold as it should!

No comments:

Post a Comment